is a consultancy based in Rome, and specializes in architecture and design communication. Combines communication skills and record management experience and meets requires of architects, designers, retailers, companies as well as public and private archives. Finds the most suitable solution to client’s own requirements oriented to cure, preservation and promotion of client’s productions. Provides filing, record systems and communication strategies to guarantee an appropriate management of projects documentation, to promote brands by innovative processes and to cure relations with a network of entire media trade.
The communication of architecture is a complex set of gears of which the press office is just the end. Before that, an accurate, exact, precise control of materials is the right tool to get an effective and continuing communication activity. Improving, enhancing and preserving productions of architectural practices, companies, museums and brands is our goal. Appliyng updated digital filing methods and paying a special attentions to architectural and technical language, BasedArchitecture identifies the best solution to client’s needs and desire.
BasedArchitecture takes client trough analysis, editing and creation of the recording and filing processess, conceiving for each recording phase.
- We organize archives, both paper and digital format.
- We create and customise archive systems, as to allow an appropriate use of paper and digital documentation.
- We create database to manage, find and recover recorded material.
- We set metadata for research documents.
- We plan strategies to get a correct long-term conservation, especially for digital materials (suggesting best digital support, best formats, digital dossiers).
- We propose inventory lists and a conservation plans.
Communication & PR
BasedArchitecture suggests the best communication strategy in order to meet and satisfy client’s demands.
- We conceive, edit and traslate (Chinese, English, Italian) project relations, press releases, promotionals texts and press kit.
- We value and maximize materiasl as to get them suitable for press communication.
- We update website contents.
- We create and send newsletters.
- We customize mail lists.
- We arrange meetings, interviews, conferences as to give access to a choice of consumers and culture institutions.
- We enjoys relationships with journalists across the entire magazines and newspaper industry, as architecture, design, engineering, lifestyle, national and international press, along with television, radio and web-based media.
- We follow up, provide and delivery press reviews.
Direction: Lucia Bosso e Elisa Luconi
Lucia Bosso, Architect (1978)
2009/10 Matteo Thun firm, press office head
2007/09 Massimiliano Fuksas firm, press office head
2006 MAXXI Museum, redaction, organization and press office The Italian Pavillon curated by Franco Purini, 10, Venice Architecture Biennale 2005, press office
2005 DARC Architettura, exhibition organizations.
Collaboration with various magazines Inside Art, Exibart, Arch’it, il Giornale dell’Architettura, Area
Elisa Luconi, Digital Archivist (1984)
2011/13 Digital archivist. Consultant to data recording and management for public and private archives in Rome
2010 Central Archives of the State Archivist
2009/10 LUISS Guido Carli University, data recording and editorial web office consultant
2007/09 Massimiliano Fuksas firm, record management head and website coordinator
Specialized in architecture archives management, she published about it “Archiviare l’architettura: considerazioni sugli archivi dell’architettura contemporanea”, Recording Architecture considerations on contemporary architecture archives, 2010
Elena Morgante, Chief project
2010 MAXXI Architecture Archives Centre, Aldo Rossi and Carlo Scarpa archives (cataloguing activity)
2009/10 Studio Fuksas, press secretary
2009 Fondation Le Corbusier, research assistant internship
2006/08 Collaborates on the organization of italian pavilion at Venice Architecture Biennale and other architecture exhibitions
Translations: Carlotta Bosso
Art director, graphic consultant and Logo: Simona Pusceddu
Photograph and video: Anonimo group
Schiattarella Associati -Roma
Biennale di Orleans – Orleans
Studio DiDeA – Palermo
British School at Rome – Roma
Open House Roma – Roma
Progetto Flaminio – Roma
L22 – Milano
iarchitects – Milano
Cl&aa – Bolzano
Viaggi di Architettura – Matera
Labics – Roma
Insula – Roma
InsideArt – Roma
IaN+ – Roma
Corte – Roma
H.C. Andersen Museum – Roma
Fondazione Volume! – Roma
Confcooper | Id+c
MCE Astoria | Edilizia e Territorio
Lindower22 | DRepubblica
Antica Birreria | Attitude
Antica Birreria | Roof
Sobremesa | The spaces
Superground Seoul- Domusweb
Cento61 – AIT
Cento61 – Abitare
Casa A236 – Elle Decor
Sections of Autonomy-Dezeen
La Petrilleria – Igloo
Meeting Architecture III Fragments – Il Manifesto
20161217 manifesto 17 dic 2016
PROGETTO FLAMINIO – ARCHITECTE’S JOURNAL
PROGETTO FLAMINIO – DOMUS
MAST/Labics – Piranesi
EX MATTATOIO/Insula – Perspective
MAST/Labics – Ideat
ALCATEL LUCENT HEADQUARTER/Degw- ID+C
MAST/Labics – C3
BasedArchitecture is based in Rome and Bologna.
Lucia Bosso +39 338 3226379
Elena Morgante +39 329 2489021